Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Without Music Life Would Be A Mistake

It's amazing how music affects a person.
Just like you have alot of genres of music.
You get alot of types of people.
Besides sex.
Music is another thing you can talk about with people you just meet.
I meet alot of people these days who are so crazy about music.
Talking about about how they love making music.
Its really interesting to me.
Listening to them talk and seeing their eyes light up.
It's almost magical.
I personally love the bass.
Well, I love the way it makes me feel.
Gets me weak in the knees.
Hehe.
So that got me thinking.
Since I don't have a boyfriend.
Would it be ok to have a few kissing buddies?
I mean I don't have any right now.
But it just makes me wonder.
I mean I have some friends who greets me by kissing.
So that don't really count.
I love the passion and intensity of kissing a person.
But how do people react to kissing these days?
I remember once many years ago.
I was out with a guy I was seeing but not officially together yet.
And my brother happened to tag along.
And to him, seeing us out together, immediately thought we were an item.
Will the guy that I kiss think that I could possibly like him alot?
Like him enough to be exclusive?
I hope not.
I kissed a guy today.
Someone I just got to know.
But I kissed him on the cheek.
It was more of a "alla la la sayang" moment.
Then since we 'pity' him.
My best friend asked me to kiss him.
So me being me.
I kissed him.
Then he blushed.
It was all pretty cute.
But that only made my hunger for kissing grow.
Even till now all I can think about is lips.
Thick, full lips.
But I'm craving for the meeting of lips.
To actually feel it.
Experience it.
Drown in the feeling.

No comments: