It's kinda good to release some truth to the world sometimes.
It got me thinking.
I havn't been honest to alot of people and most importantly to myself.
As much as I'm a sucker for happily ever after.
In this time and age, you don't see it happening anymore.
Whatever happened to old fashioned romance?
I crave for it.
I need to be with a person who loves me.
I mean truly loves me.
All this being single and being happy is all a facade.
I hate being single.
I may want to have alot of fun right now.
But every morning when I wake up and realise, that I don't have a person lying next to me, holding me the whole night, makes me wish I could just sleep all over again.
It's really sad.
At the same time, I can't put myself out into the world just yet.
I'm afraid.
I mean, I'm wary of everyone.
I put a wall between anyone and myself just to be safe.
Or at least I think I'm safe.
I guess I'm just feeling alittle lost right now.
Not used to being in this situation.
But then again I may wake up later feeling like I can take on the world.
I stand with one feet on each side.
Naughty and nice.
Happy and sad.
Feeling both, all at the same time.
It's just me.
I'm weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment