Feels like another time.
Another place.
Far away from this familiar world.
It almost felt like a story out of a fairytale.
Where there are knights.
And maidens.
And forbidden love.
I may have just met you.
But it felt like I have known you all my life.
Maybe a whole lifetime before.
It's crazy to think I felt so comfortable.
Like a promise I made to never give up in search of someone.
Even after I die.
In the next life I will still be searching.
Till I find that person.
You were right.
I'm not meant for this era.
My heart still lives in the past where true love actually matters.
Where people give up wealth for true love.
When love meant everything to two souls destined for each other.
Soulmates.
Now it seems like the world has turned completely upside down.
Where money is everything.
Love is not a necessity.
Love can be pawned for money.
It's a sad world we live in right now.
Where you can find people afraid to love.
No one seems strong enough anymore to actually take the plunge.
To take the risk.
To trust.
To love.
To love.
My beautiful perfect stranger.
My knight in shining armor.
Take me away.
To a place far away.
Just like yesterday.

No comments:
Post a Comment