
Conversations late at night.
Personal.
Straightforward.
Honest.
I like.
A great way to clear your mind and heart.
Painful past.
Immense sorrow.
Shit happens.
Life goes on.
It's funny how you can open up to strangers.
Share intimate stories of your past with.
Things you sometimes find hard to tell some of your best of friends.
I'm glad I had that conversation with you.
It was heartbreaking.
Remembering it all.
But it's like the 12 steps program.
You have to admit it.
Face it head on.
Because if you can say it out loud, then you have a higher chance of getting over it.
Well maybe the memory lingers.
But you can get over it and move on.
Start a new chapter in your life.
It really startled me when you told me that I was born in the wrong era.
Because I feel it all the time.
I have thought of it myself.
I'm just shocked to hear it from another person.
My mind feels like it has lived throughout history.
My heart feels out of place in this time and age.
So for pointing it out.
You owe me a hug.
Make it a big one.
A big long one.
Then after that maybe we can continue from the door again eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment