It's my turn to hurt.
It's time I sell out.
I can't take this anymore.
Being alone.
Being myself.
I tried being myself with a twist.
Trying not to get too involved in emotions.
But I'm not surviving.
Because it's not me.
In the end I always come out on the losing end.
I fell.
I lied.
I cried.
I lost.
Again.
You made me believe what I believed is good.
Yet it still hurts.
So I guess it's not so good afterall.
I love.
I hurt.
I died.
No new beginning.
...
I'm sorry.
I told you I didn't want to think much about it.
But I can't lie to myself.
For you have someone and I don't.
It's not fair.
The world isn't fair.
I was told that I came across as too strong.
If I was strong I wouldn't be hurting.
I was told I was smart.
If I was smart why am I still alone.
And yet after having said all this.
I don't blame the world.
I will still be the girl you can talk to.
I will still believe in love.
I will still be around to comfort.
And I still am happy for you.
To my beautiful perfect stranger:
I wish in my next lifetime I will meet you.
In time.
And hope that we can be.
It will not be too late.
To dream.
To believe.
To trust.
To love.
To be happy.
Together.

No comments:
Post a Comment