Sunday, October 15, 2006

Love

Romantic love - affection characterized by a mix of emotional intimacy and sexual desire.
True love - love without condition, motive or attachment. Loving someone just because they are themselves, not their actions or beliefs in particular. Also referred to as unconditional love.
Lust-love - affection characterized by lust. i.e. The desire to satisfy or gratify oneself.
Instantaneous love - Love that occours the instant that one person comes in contact with another and feels a deep connection or attraction to the other. Also known as "love at first sight" and refered to commonly in many fairy tales and folk lore and literature.
Sacrificial love - the act of sacrificing one's life, or something of great importance, solely on the basis of love.
Which One Are You?
My beautiful perfect stranger.
There was so much I wanted to say.
But I was afraid.
I'm afraid if the words are spoken then there will be awkwardness.
For I want you to be happy.
Really happy.
To never cry again.
But I did.
I'm terribly sorry.
I have nothing much to offer you.
But an understanding.
Understand this.
I will forever be here for you when you need me.
May it be years from now.
May it be tomorrow.
I'm here.
Always.

No comments: