I have been back home for about a week now.
Feels good this time.
I'm more open I guess.
I explained to my bro what I'm doin and I hope he understand.
I just came back from 1nitestand.
It was great.
Funny, I thought I would get bored real fast.
Because I was alone.
But I had alot of things to keep me entertain.
Dina was nice checking up on me very often so I felt good.
The band, 6 In The City, was f**king good as Dina commented when I got there.
They really have alot of energy.
They were so good I had goosebumps.
They even could perform "Hips Don't Lie"
Felt like I was on holiday.
The place has become quite a pick up joint.
Alot of woman were there just to waiting to be picked by our horny males.
Don't get me wrong I love men, but not those just trying to get laid.
And to all those people who think they can dance try recording yourself and show it to your friends.
Your real friends.
Unless they can't dance either.
I had a good laugh watching all these dancer wannabes.
PLEASE spare yourself the embarassment.
One thing I noticed was that alot of people have no sense of rhythm.
Which is sad, can just imagine how they perform during sex.
Must be BORING.
Listen to the music.
Most of the time I think they hear totally different music when they are dancing.
Cause some move too fast & some just float around.
It was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment