Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kissing Is An Art


I have been experiencing a lot of conflict these days.
But the conflict is within me.
I'm fighting with myself.
In the quest to be happy.
To be independent.
To live life.
So many questions arise.
To really live life, would you have to lose yourself?
Do you really know yourself?
Do you know what you really want?
Is this what you really want?
Are you guranteed happiness if you follow this path?
How can you be so sure this is the right decision?
I mean I am happy right now.
But I have a feeling something will affect me negatively in the fututre.
Because good things don't last very long.
Maybe I'm just thinking into it too deeply.
Paranoid, Me.
I mean I'd love to just sit back and bask in the happy rays.
But you know there will be clouds passing through.
I'm just not looking forward to it.
I just want to prepare myself, when it actually happens.
This will be a never ending subject.
So lets just chuck it aside for the time being.
Let's talk about something else.
Let's talk about kissing.
Remember your first kiss?
How did it make you feel?
I remember my first kiss.
He walked me to the bus stop.
Waited with me for my bus.
We talked.
I wanted to kiss him so badly.
I knew he wanted to kiss me too.
But we were both not sure how to.
So my bus came.
He, still holding my hand while I flagged it down.
He pulled me back and suddenly our teeth banged.
Ouch!!
We both laughed then we just gave a quick peck on the lips.
I remembered smiling all the way home.
I know it was just a peck but it was the first time.
It was sweet.
So how was your first time?
Share with me.
I actually miss kissing.
I find that people don't kiss much anymore after going to the next level.
They just kiss to make it as a platform, a start.
That leads to fooling around.
Kissing is an art.
It should be appreciated.
When I kiss I love the feeling of my soul floating.
Provided the other party doesn't slobber all over you.
Imagine light pecks.
Then full lip contact.
Senses going wild from that connection.
The warmth from both your bodies as you lean closer.
And finally you part, smiling and opening your eyes.
Seeing the person in front of you.
And for a split second you feel immense love.
Dreamy.

No comments: