
Alot of things have been going through my head lately.
But I can't remember all of it.
So I will save it for the next post.
Firstly, I'm glad I finally got over him.
I like it that we are just friends now.
I really do.
Don't get me wrong it's not that I think he don't qualify.
I just don't see HIM like that anymore.
Secondly, I finally got a line.
I am finally contactable.
As soon as I activate the line anyway.
There is no rush.
Thirdly, an update on the current standing of the question.
3-2
I like the results.
Well, enough to make me feel relieved anyway.
Starting to really think about how I look in the eyes of others.
I have been avoiding thinking about it for a very long time.
But I guess it's because I have "aged".
Never thought I'd feel so old.
At the age of 21.
Feels like it was just yesterday we were all in school.
Sigh~
Fourthly, I need to be at the beach.
Sentosa.
Just camp out there for a night.
Look at the stars.
Have good company.
Bring along some food and drinks.
Not forgetting some music, just in case.
And you have a perfect night out on a low budget.
I want it so bad.
I can almost taste the salty sea air.
No comments:
Post a Comment