Today is Father's Day. Never was an important event in my life ever. And I am actually glad I never had to celebrate this fateful day. All the men in my life seems to either run, fly, or just absolutely ignore me but still acknowledge me as a daughter or girlfriend when they have to face me. Me the angry one. Always thought of as the angry one. Why shouldn't I be?
You only want me around when you need something from me. Telling me you will call when u never did. Telling me to call you in awhile and then u are not around to pick my calls. Isn't that what you will call avoiding? I have tried my best to make you as comfortable as possible. But you seem to not care even if I died. Tell me do you deserve to be my boyfriend?
You always making me cry. You always wanting things done your way. You always hurting me. You never cared about me did you? All of you never cared about me ever did you?
No comments:
Post a Comment