I have always loved being in a relationship.
I love the thought of having someone missing you whenever you are not around.
Always thinking of you.
Thinking of the next time you will meet again.
Just having someone to hold you close with.
Having someone to share your dreams.
I guess relationships are never like that these days.
Those who are fortunate enough to have this kind of relationships, I envy you.
I feel like I'm single now.
I am not obligated to report my whereabouts to anyone.
Which is quite fun.
I can go anywhere without feeling bad that someone might be left behind.
But at the end of the day.
I still feel alone.
I still cry myself to sleep.
I still think of you.
My mind is hating.
My heart is aching.
My brain is dying.
My soul is drifting.
In the end its just me standing.
Alone.
In this dark mind boggling world.
No comments:
Post a Comment