Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where Have All The Men Gone To?


I'm starting to feel slightly better. I'm starting to talk to old friends and they are the best. They make me laugh and make me feel slightly wanted. But the dark shadows still hovers over me. But once in awhile I do get alittle sunshine.

Times like this my mind suddenly gets very clear but its just my heart that doesn't want to move on. Just give it alittle time. I just miss having calls. I'm always near the phone so I can't help but wait for it to ring. But it doesn't.

Sean will be having his operation tomorrow. He will be fine. Just like always. I love you. I'll be waiting for you to get better then we can hang out more yeah?

My soulmate has gone back. Funny when he was coming here I missed him so much but after he has left, not so much. I find it rather weird. When he was here he was acting rather funny. Like he was trying to distance himself from me. Maybe he was. But I was just so caught up in the moment of just being around him that I just didn't want to ruin the moment.

I won't lie saying that I feel nothing for him when in fact I do. But according to his girlfriend, everything is fine. And anyway it's not like he returned any of my emails.

So yeah, I'm all alone. All the men in my life is busy. I need to find more men. Lots of them.

No comments: