
It has been a really long time since I have hung out with people around my age. I use to think it was boring. But I may be wrong. I had a great time even though we just sat in a pub, smoke, watch soccer.
Sean will be having his operation later in the day. I know he is acting all macho about it. I'm just feeling worried for him. It is afterall an operation. It is never 100% safe. I'm such a bad person. I will pray for him. It may not be a serious operation but nonetheless you are my dear friend and I don't want anything bad happening to you.
Like you said we will all hang out when its pay day. Haha.
So yeah, I had a great time. Mostly cause one of my earliest crush was there. Can't stop looking at him. Not that I was staring psychoticly. He still looks good. Well to me anyway. But like most school crushes. I really don't think anything more will come out of it. I would love to get to know him better. But I think I kind of forgot how to get close to someone without looking like I'm trying too hard. Nonetheless you are so hot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment