Friday, June 16, 2006

I have been thinking the last few days. What are boyfriends good for? I used to have this really great guy. He did alot of things right, like complimenting me even when i didn't have to fish it out of him. So if he was so good why are we not together you ask.

Seriously I don't really know what it is that is really keeping us apart. It's so easy to say- "If you love somebody, be with that person". We still keep in contact. Tell each other almost everything. I know he is my soulmate. But the distance is just too great to make it work. I really do miss him, all the time. He is like the par level of what a boyfriend is suppose to be.

Gorgeous, funny, great body but best of all he made me feel so loved. So wanted. So needed. So important. So beautiful.

So I ask myself this question. What is it about us girls that makes guys so perplexed. Its not like you guys don't know that girls need alot of attention. We love to be fussed about. We love it when you are just nice to us. Give us that little extra attention to make us feel slightly more important than the rest of the mere mortals you call friends.

I'm not saying your friends are not important. But do you really have no idea what makes us happy? Come on. How did you think we became an item in the first place? Its the modern world now it's not like an arranged marriage from centuries ago. Its not like our parents just thought that it is time you get married and decide to lock you in a room with a stranger and just hope that you will learn to love that person.

I want a guy who knows what I want even before I know myself that I wanted it. Am I making sense? So tell me please be honest. What is it about us girls that makes you so confused?

No comments: