Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I Don't Want To Care Anymore

I feel more alone now then ever.
I have reconnected with old friends.
And yet they are not the type of friends that would always be there for you.
I do not really have a friend that will always be there for me.
I have been told I am someone's island getaway.
There is alot of truth in that.
I am there for people to relax and pour their heart out.
Leave all their troubles with me.
And they go back to their normal lives.
And I am just a beautiful memory that they will keep in their heart.
They'd want to go and visit me again.
But they will never stay because I am not the norm.
I'm an experience that is good for their heart and soul.
But what about me?
I have struggled to find a friend who'd stick with me through everything.
But I guess there is none for me.
I don't want to care anymore about finding a friend.
Cause the life isn't nice to me.
Friends come and go.
They take my kindness and leave me eventually.
As the days go by.
Pieces of me has been taken away.
I have been robbed and I can't stop.
Eventually I'll be left bare.
And I'd die from all the pain and infections of the world.
I have to accept this.
And just don't care anymore.

No comments: