I woke up this morning happy.
Hours before that I was plotting revenge.
And it sure made me happy.
Then HE called.
I thought I was so over him.
But I guess it still hurts.
I can't let go very easily.
And I know that.
It's ridiculous how upset I am.
It was only for a few weeks.
Yet it doesn't feel that way.
I have thought about how people won't miss me all that much.
I mean I'm not that close with anyone that way.
Close enough for them to miss me.
And then N says there is always A.
And W says he'd miss me too.
So sweet these guys.
Yet I can't help but think that if I'm gone...
It's gonna take them awhile for anyone to know that I am gone.
Cause I'd go away and they'd only realized cause I'm not back for some time.
Crawl into a dark corner and die alone.
Exactly how I'm feeling right now.
I told N that I don't need someone to be in a relationship with me.
I just need someone to be by my side.
He don't even have to say a word.
Maybe smile at me and looks at me like he feels good having me by his side too.
That's all I need.
A smile.
A hug.
That look that makes me feel like everything will be ok.
And he will definately is not attached to anyone else....
No comments:
Post a Comment