First of all I would like to apologise to you for giving you the idea that I was mad at you.
I have never or will I ever think that you will ever do that to me.
I apologise for the confusion.
Secondly I would like to apologise for just walking away.
But I can't take any more of the crap.
You people make me sick.
Exclusive members?
My ass.
Exclusive rich asshole friends.
Who thinks every girl has a price.
And yet still has the cheek to ask for discounts.
You people are worse than pond scum.
Yes I admit it was wrong for me to leave the way I did.
But you people deserve it.
Good luck in running your very own Geylang.
At least now you can add PIMP in your CVs.
Lastly, I apologise to anyone who got punk'd.
It's all in the name of truth.
It may have gotten alittle out of hand.
So please no grudges.
If there is anyone to be blamed.
It's me.
Blame me.
I was the mastermind behind it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment