Christmas is next week.
And Love will be in the air again.
I can't believe the year is about to end.
Let us all look back and think about what 2006 has brought us.
My year started off pretty dead.
Then it got worse.
With the disappearing act of an old man.
Then many months of loneliness.
Then the start of alot of good people in my life.
They have been around for quite awhile.
But we never really took time to actually spend and take time to get to know each other better.
I am very happy to find friends this year.
Friends I am glad to have spend so much time and energy with.
And of course there are people who I have lost over the year.
And I would like to wish them a good life.
And hope they find the happiness they deserve.
Everyone should be happy.
Let us all be merry.
And afterwards let us all get high and PARTY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment