Friday, December 22, 2006

It May Just Be A Dream

It all seems like a dream now.
You may just be a figment of my imagination.
Something I dreamt of to occupy my mind and heart.
As the days went by slowly.
My heart has been crying silently.
The days all seem the same.
The nights seem colder with no one lying close.
Yet as I drift to sleep.
I see your face so clearly.
I hear you singing.
I feel you in my arms as we embrace.
Are you real?
Or are you really just a dream.
A beautiful dream that has captured my heart.
As the sun sets later in the day.
I will finally be sure.
Of you.
The perfect dream.
To be able to open my eyes.
And see you standing before me.
And take me away.
Just the two of us.
Lost in love.

No comments: