Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Post Birthday



















I had a fantastic birthday this year.
Had a different look.
Spent it with dear friends.
And the cake was fantastic.
Luckily everyone was kind of broke so no one made me drink.
The presents was great.
Got Disney's Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers on DVD from my man.
Got an art file with charcoal & drawing pad.
Uber Cool!!!
I feel like I'm 8 instead of 22.
But of cause I love them.
Would not have traded them for anything else.
Salsa was very fun.
As expected the boys chickened out.
The girls were the most noisy students in the class.
Danced with so many guys.
Tall, Dark, Fair, Short, Young, Old.
One dance partner wished me a Happy Birthday and he was the best partner I had cause he was really patient with me.
At the end of it I only got my feet stepped on once.
And boy, did my calves hurt.
Thanks especially to Kylie who made it so special.
To Scat, Bob, Jon, Jerry, Ranjan, and the guy who kept sitting beside me @ Actor's.



LOVE YOU GUYS LOADS.

No comments: