Here I am at Phunk Bar.
Computer at home crashed.
What a waste of time to be home.
Mum was weird today.
She asked if I was serious about my boyfriend.
I'm sorry but I really think it's none of her business.
She is afraid for me.
Afraid that I might catch something from sleeping around.
I'm sorry but I'm not sleeping around.
As much as alot of you people think I'm out sleeping around alot.
You are all wrong.
When it comes to my relationship.
Or any relationship for that matter.
It really isn't for all those not in the relationship's concern.
Besides the parties involved.
I really don't think you should stick your fingers where it doesn't belong.
Sure I have listened to problems and the cute stuff that happens in my friends or family's relationship.
Sure I give advice but ultimately it's their work.
They can listen to your advices.
But in the end it's their decision, right?
So mum was telling me it's not good and what will people say.
When they find out that I stay over at my boyfriend's house on weekends.
But for now that's the only time we have to spend with each other.
He is in National Service.
Do you really want your lives decided on what people think of you.
For most parts of my school days.
The girls in school didn't fancy me much.
They called me a slut.
But do they really know me?
No.
And they didn't stop to ask.
To really find out.
I was branded a slut cause I was friends with most of the guys in school.
So does it really make me a slut?
I really don't think so.
I guess mum thinks that I'm getting old and wants me to get married soon.
I know I'm not getting any younger but come on.
Marriage?
You really don't think it solves anything do you?
I just got myself to be with a person right now.
I'm learning to trust another person.
Let's take baby steps.
Even if it means that I will only get married by the time I'm about to retire.
I really don't think it's what I want right now.
It really is a scary thing.
I mean I grew up seeing more harm done when couples get married.
Do you really think I want to sign my life away.
Not just yet.
Please give me a break.
I don't really want to think about it right now.
Stop scaring me.
No comments:
Post a Comment