I have always tried to not be too involved in matters concerning the family.
Most of the time I just choose to stay away.
Yet it catches up with me every single time.
And the topics never change.
Why do they keep pulling me back when they have decided long ago that I was a lost cause.
As far as I know I was a bad child.
A bad influence.
Cause I chose not to listen.
Cause I chose not to be someone they want me to be.
After all these years.
After all the tears.
Just leave me alone.
Don't get me involve with your never ending petty arguements.
Just like what my brother said.
"She is like that. What else can we do?"
"If she chooses not to listen to our advise, it's her decision."
Just give up on changing me.
Just because I wear shorts and skirts doesn't make me a slut.
Just because I stay over at my friend's house doesn't make me a bad person.
Just because I'm not working now doesn't mean that I'm not looking.
Just because I choose not to share every detail of my day doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood.
You really don't know me.
So don't judge me.
You think I don't envy you guys?
When I see everyone in the house just talking about things that happened that was so funny so sad so memorable.
Yet it sometimes seems like I was never around at all.
I missed out on alot because I was trying to save myself.
Thanks to my brother to always be there to remind me what a loser I am.
I know I'm older yet I don't have a job.
I'm smarter yet I didn't finish school.
Thank you so very much.
You really do know how to make a person feel so loved.
Thanks to my sister for being around so that mum has a chance to say that at least one of her girls finished school.
Don't ever be like me.
Congrats to my fav cousin finally things seem to be going your way.
I'm really glad for you.
In fact I'm glad for everybody.
No comments:
Post a Comment