Two weeks ago I was told I was intimidating.
Am I?
It's really scary to think that I am intimidating.
I mean I am scaring potential new friends.
I still can't think of a concrete reason for me being intimidating.
He said I'm mentally intimidating.
Does that mean that I'm smart?
Too smart perhaps?
I doubt so.
My baby sister finally turned 18.
I know I havnt exactly been a very good host now that she is back.
But I don't know what to talk to her.
I only remember the little girl who used to terrorise her elder brother.
I don't know my sister.
Of course I feel somewhat sad.
But I don't know what to say to her.
I'm sure she doesn't know me either.
I feel that she is closer to our cousin.
Is it just me keeping a distance from everybody?
I'm actually afraid to really open up to anybody at all.
No one really knows me.
It's sad isn't it?
I miss my family.
But I really don't know how to open up to them.
Over time the gap is just so easy to maintain.
Me and my own dark garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment