Saturday, January 13, 2007

Asking Directions

I know it seems like I have been behaving like a love sick puppy over the past few weeks.
And it's true I was madly in love.
But I guess now the magic has somewhat died alittle.
Isn't it expected.
And it's not like I don't love anymore.
It's more in the case of individuality.
As the new year starts and you lie alone at night.
Thinking what this year can bring you.
Will you be able to do what you didnt manage to last year.
Will you be strong enough to get through this year a winner.
I have been going around making people question what they will be doing with the rest of their lives.
Honestly it's not that I want to scare them.
But I want to know their plans so that maybe I can steal some ideas.
And maybe know exactly what I really want to do with my life.
I know roughly what I like.
But I want to know what is best and what is it that I am good at.
So I have a direction to follow.
It will be so much easier.
Don't you think?

No comments: