I know it happened a long time ago.
I really wanted to just let it pass.
But till now it bugs me.
So ATTENTION WORLD!!!
You called asking for her to stop yet you did the same thing you thought she did.
It is so very low of you.
I read it and I was furious.
How could you say such things.
And by the way, parts of glorifying your girl.
Sounds like she was twisting your arm as you typed those words.
You asked why I never liked her.
I blame both of you.
You both were too stupid to commit and ruined other lives.
You could have stopped if you really wanted her.
But you didn't.
You think with your dick.
I hate you.
I hate her.
And I know she don't fancy me either so it's even.
It would have stopped.
But you just had to post about it.
And I may not be the most credible person to say this.
For I had spent my days being confused and loving everyone who paid me attention.
But I thought you were a better person than me.
And I am trying to be a better person now.
Never thought you would ever do this.
I am disappointed.
You have sunk to an all time low.
Maybe it's the company you keep these days.
You made me promise to watch over her.
And I am keeping that promise.
So you stop all this nonsense.
And if you don't like it.
BITE ME!!!
Just something that you are very familiar with and like to hear right?
And while I'm at it.
You little man.
Never thought you'd say such things.
Yes it's true he knew the guys longer than me.
But if you havn't noticed already.
I have never stopped him from seeing anyone he wants to.
And besides just because we couldn't meet up with you.
Didn't mean we won't be there.
You are such a fool these days.
Wonder where you get all this from...
Wanting something but not willing to go through it all.
If you say you don't like to be a Roadie/Sound Tech guy.
Then don't be.
You say you don't want to Stay.
So what are you doing hanging around for?
Trying to make yourself feel better by being around and waiting to see if there is something to laugh about if they don't make it?
Make a decision.
And stick to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment