I have officially worked for a week.
It has been weird for I havn't been working for quite some time.
But nonetheless it has been quite an experience.
What do you get when you mix alcohol, loud music and one of our minor race together?
One big headache.
What do you get when you work for a couple?
An even bigger headache.
Don't get me wrong I love the fact that I am in charge of my bar.
I get to tell the manager what to get and share my inputs on alot of things concerning the bar.
In one week my manager has actually in a way has made me somewhat an assistant of his.
He actually quite trust me and actually values my thoughts.
Makes me feel good.
But its the end of the year.
I'm going to miss out on alot of my friends when the parties start.
I want to be able to party with my friends.
My friends are actually quite fun people.
Alittle crazy sometimes.
But that's the fun part.
So people.
Up for another party?
Hopefully very soon eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment